Join the Happy Dog team!
The Web industry is a dog-eat-dog world, so how do we always come out on top?
We have some of the best team members you can find! Our staff is highly educated and trained, and we're itching to add more every month. Are you ready to join us? Do you have what it takes?
Happy Dog Web Productions is an innovative leader in custom website development, digital marketing, and SEO. As a rapidly growing firm, we are always looking for new talent. Our staff has a real impact on our firm and clients—and we treat our employees and clients like family. Happy Dog enjoys caffeine, Chipotle, colorful pens, and everything related to the Web, social media, and SEO. We encourage creativity, forward thinking and suggestions from staff.
We’re all on the same road so let’s work together and have some fun doing it.
What we offer:
Happy Dog is a custom website development and marketing agency in downtown White Bear Lake. Employees enjoy many perks, but perhaps the best of all, being part of a tight-knit family.
We offer competitive pay, monthly bonus, further education assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible schedule, Happy swag, Costco membership, Big Wood Brewery beer of the month membership, and extremely witted co-workers who love caffeine, ping pong at the local brewery, dogs, food and fun. We’re a good crew.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Happy Dog Web Productions is looking for a motivated, energetic full stack web developer. Experience within the website development industry is a plus. In a nutshell, you’ll be building great websites and web applications on a variety of software platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Setup repos, local and staging environments and deployment scripts through Jenkins
- Develop detailed, interactive design prototypes through PatternLab.
- Set up CMS websites per the clients’ requirements
- Assist in client support, training and onboarding
- Assist digital marketing team with script insertion and manipulation on marketing sites
- You enjoy solving problems
- You can adapt to a wide variety of web software, on the fly
- You develop in Symfony, WordPress, Grav, Joomla and straight PHP
- You utilize Git like an all-star through BitBucket or GitHub
- You actively would work in code reviews with our team as a valued participant
- You can demonstrate company loyalty. No job is too big or small. In it for the long haul. Not 18-24 month loyalty, but true loyalty.
- Spirited passion about executing the best “wow factor” experience for fellow team members, clients and potentials.
- You love a fast-paced but laid-back environment and understand the importance of working hard and better yet, playing hard. (see ping pong)
Get in Touch
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you. Please include your GitHub, BitBucket or other development / design information.